We’ll show you how to download and install Xmeye for PC on Windows and Mac in this tutorial. Users can watch live recordings from anywhere with the help of this application. Xmeye is an IPC and DVR video monitoring software.
You’ll need an Android emulator to install this software on your device. We’ll teach you how to download and install Xmeye for PC using the BlueStacks emulator in the steps below.
What is Xmeye?
Xmeye is a cloud computing platform developed for people who have several CCTV devices. All you have to do is input the serial number and you’re ready to go. Installing the software on your smartphone has the advantage of being secure, as are cloud services that host a vast variety of video images.
It is a live video monitoring application for IPC and DVR that enables users to do real-time video monitoring and preview on their computer.
Since it is Android compliant, audiences must be able to control or track the video effectively. Both forms of playback are supported, including remote video playback, local recording, and video playback. It also supports screenshot and image search, as well as adding local computers, deleting and editing options, and several other features found in applications specified in the App store’s applications section.
Features of XMEye
- XMEye is a great video monitoring tool for inexpensive IP cameras like IPC and DVR.
- To stream a live view tracking video, quickly enter the device’s serial number.
- Using the app, you can record, edit, and erase images.
- You should manually check for LAN Devices.
- Locally shot and played videos are possible.
- You can unlock the search function by shaking your mobile.
- This app’s support for cloud login is also a significant addition.
How to Download Xmeye For PC Using BlueStacks
- To begin, go to this link and download the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Then download and install the emulator on your computer.
- Allow a few moments for the BlueStacks emulator to finish installing.
- Now start the emulator and wait for it to load the main tab.
- When the main page has finished loading, look for the Play Store icon and press it.
- The user would then be prompted to sign up with their Google account in able to reach the Play Store. It’s only enough to enter your Google account while in the emulator.
- The user can see the Play Store interface on their PC screen after accessing the right account.
- Type the name Xmeye into the Play Store search bar.
- Choose the app you want to use and press the install button. The installation of the application will now begin.
- When the installation is over, go back to the emulator’s home page and look for the Xmeye icon.
- You have now successfully downloaded Xmeye for PC by double-clicking on the application button.
How to Download XMEye for Mac PC
- The process for using this application on a Mac PC is similar to the procedure for using it on a Windows PC. Bluestacks can be downloaded from the official website.
- Open Bluestacks and go to the Playstore page.
- Use your Google account to log in.
- Using the search bar, look for applications in the store.
- In the search results, choose the app and install it on your emulator.
- Once the app has been installed, you can access it from your emulator’s home screen.
Pros and Cons of XMEye
- Configuration is easy.
- The same setup works on tablets as well.
- IPC and DVR can be used remotely.
- The position is visible from afar.
- Cloud Technology is available to it.
- Applications can be slow at times.
- It’s possible that the replay would be unstable.
- There are times where the application seems unable to monitor all of the features on your computer.
That’s what there is to it on how to get XMEye for PC. XMEye is the most safe and reliable live video feed service available. XMEye connects to the internet using encrypted web technology and a protocol. Look forward to other best application updates.